Why HCG Drops are for you!
- HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) Drops are Taken Orally Under the Tongue
- With the Dr Simeons 500-Calorie Diet and HCG Drops You Can Lose 1-2 lbs Daily!
- These Pure Homeopathic Diet Drops are Safe and Effective for Men & Women
- Our HCG contains HCG, Amino Acids, and Vitamin B12 all in one
- Manufactured in the USA.
- No Daily Injections! No Costly Office Visits!
- Same Results as HCG Injections at Clinics, Saving You Thousands of Dollars!
- No Heavy Exercise Required! Moderate Exercise will Result in Quicker Weight Loss.
- No Hunger Pains with HCG Diet Drops
- No Prescription Required
- Increased Energy Level
- Reports Claim that HCG Converts Fat Into Nutrients Without Loss of Muscle
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or simply HCG, is a natural hormone that plays a vital role in weight loss. These drops are a homeopathic variant of the HCG hormone that is produced during early pregnancy stages and helps in weight loss by burning excess fat found in areas such as waist, thighs and arms. Combining these drops with the 500 calorie diet, the popular Dr Simeons HCG Diet, ensures that enough fat is burned each day resulting in significant weight lose of about 1-2 lbs daily. HCG drops provide a safe and cost effective way to lose pounds and to help you acquire your desired weight. They curb hunger and help balance metabolism.
FREE DIET EBOOKLETS
Learn all about the popular diet before you buy.
|Pounds and Inches||HCG-Diet|
This site does not accept Paypal payments, as Paypal does not process payments for HCG products.
The information provided here is not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation nor is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis.
FDA REQUIRED DISCLAIMER: HCG has not been demonstrated to be effective adjunctive therapy in the treatment of obesity. There is no substantial evidence that it increases weight loss beyond that resulting from caloric restriction, that it causes a more attractive or “normal” distribution of fat, or that it decreases the hunger and discomfort associated with calorie-restricted diets.